The Sandman Hotel is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
To ensure this, New Haven Hotel complies with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing programs thoughtfully adhere to these guidelines and are continuously updated and enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly. We have tested our hotel’s website to confirm that we meet or exceed Level AA of the WCAG 2.0 Standard.
Statement last updated on: 12/16/2021
Public Space ADA Accessible Features:
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Ramp Access
- Pool lift and Hot tub lift
- Coin-op laundry Facility Access
- Exercise Room Access
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features.
Our accessible rooms feature one King Bed with wheelchair access and the following amenities:
Guest Room Mobility Accessible Features:
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathroom features, including shower/tub
- Grab bars around shower and toilet
- Accessible clear floor space
Guest Room Communication Assist Features:
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual notification devices for door knocks upon request
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us on accessibility at hello@SandmanSantaRosa.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the website page(s) and ensure their accessibility.